Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Silly Boy...

This video makes me laugh every time I watch it. Landon and his daddy have a very special relationship! This is just one example of that.

I walked out of the kitchen last night to check on Landon while I was making supper. The TV was on and Dora was singing her song about one thing or another. As I walked into the living room, I saw him laying on the floor; t-shirt, two socks, and one shoe. NO pants and NO diaper. He was laying on his tummy, hands holding up his chin, legs kicking and his little butt sticking out! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen.
As I got closer I found his diaper in the doorway of his room and a puddle of pee in front of the entertainment center.
I couldn't help but laugh as I cleaned it up. One step closer to potty training!

No comments: