Friday, July 11, 2008

Whatever you say, Landon!

The night before last, I put Landon to bed. We read a story, The Boy With The Little Toy Drum. Then I said a prayer with him, Angel of God. After the prayer, I asked him if there was anyone that he wanted God to take care of. He named Jennifer, Deon, Jenny and Jeff. I said, what about the grandparents, daddy and Reese. He agreed that God needed to take care of them too. I kissed him and hugged him and told him good night.
As I walked down the stairs I heard him say, Mommy! I walked back to his room and asked what he wanted. He said, I'll take care of you Mommy! Ahhh... thanks Landon!

After that sweet ending to bedtime, I should have known it wouldn't last. Landon woke up at 5 am the next morning. I put him back to bed. As I walked out of the room, Landon told me, I'll send the cops after you!
I said, please do. Jail would be a vacation.

2 comments:

MeghanM said...

Oh my gosh Lesa, Landon cracks me up!

Lesa said...

He is quite a kid!