Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people (or whatever) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated high school. Spent the summer working, I think at Wal-Mart and getting ready to start college.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1 - Vacuum the car
2 - Clean bathroom
3 - Balance checkbook
4 - Go swimming(?)
5 - Whatever floats my boat today.

3) Snacks I enjoy:Popcorn, chocolate, chips (oh, I'm so healthy)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a piece of land next to a lake (heck, I could build my own lake) and build a house. Go on vacations to Italy and all over the USA.Just live. Invest money, donate to charity, etc.

5) Places I have lived:
Culbertson, NE
Lincoln, NE

6) Jobs I have had
Dishwasher, Waitress, Lifeguard, cashier, Shift Manager at Blockbuster, type setter, journalist, mom

7) People I want to know more about:
Dave and Amy
The Hagan Clan
Brooke
Those are the only people I know that have blogger!

No comments: