Friday, August 31, 2007

Tales of Potty Training!

If you want to know how to make Landon mad, I have the answer. Take off his pull-up, and make him walk around naked. Wow, does that get him upset.

Yesterday, he wet his pull-up and the new rule is that once he wets it, he has to take it off and be naked. So I refused to let him put a pull-up back on. You would have thought Lightning McQueen was killed or something. He cried and screamed and cried and hit me and yelled. He was pissed! He would walk out of the bathroom, ask for a pull-up and when I said no, run screaming back into the bathroom and sit on the potty.

I turned on Bob the Builder, hoping he would forget he was naked and come out and watch. He peeked out of the bathroom and asked if Bob was on. I said yes, come watch. To which he replied, I need a pull-up. I said, no, just come watch. And he ran back into the bathroom screaming and crying.

This just proves that he knows when he has to go, but won't do it! I knew he could do it, now I just have to talk him into it.

No comments: