Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Party Like It's 1999!"

My husband's family knows how to party! I mean it. These people have a good time when they are together. I'm so happy to be part of this family. There is nothing better than a room full of people who truly like being together.

Saturday was Uncle Chuck and Aunt Barb's 40th wedding anniversary party. Their kids threw a great party. There was food, beer and karaoke. These three things combine to make one hell of a good time!!
My nephew sang Honkey Tonk. He did a GREAT JOB!! He got a little help from Grandpa, but when it came to the chorus, it was all him.

Landon loved it. He danced and danced. After each performance he clapped and yelled. It was very cute.





But the best part of the night was my husband. I found Baby Got Back in the list of songs and somehow convinced him to sing! He was a hit.

He even had Fly Girls!

It was a great party! I always look forward to this family getting together!

No comments: